They were both so kind and generous enough to nominate my blog for The Versatile Blogger Award! So I’m sending them both a huge thank you and HUG—and to make sure you guys check out their amazing blogs!
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
15 DESERVING BLOGGERS
7 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I’m tri-lingual: I speak English (a given), French (studied in a French Immersion educational program from grades 7-12) & Tagalog (Filipino – was born in the Philippines, but raised in Canada).
2. For 13 years in a row, I’ve pampered myself and indulged in a weekly salon blowdry. I just love getting my hair done. Because I certainly can’t achieve the results my stylist can😉
3. In my early twenties, I decided to uproot myself and leave my hometown (with just a suitcase full of my personal belongings) and move to Toronto to pursue my fashion career with no prospect of a job. I landed a job within 2 weeks of my arrival and worked as a Senior Area Visual Merchandiser with a Canadian company called Jacob for 10 years. Most rewarding and best 10 years of my fashion career😊
4. I met my future husband in Toronto, 3 months before his working Visa from France expired. Yeah, I guess you can call it a ‘whirlwind romance’. After he returned to France, we continued a long-distance relationship for 3 years and then tied the knot the following year. Fast-forward 5 years later, and we are happily blessed with an amazing little family of 3 beautiful children.
5. Unbeknownst to me, my friends decided to post a profile of me on an online dating site to help give me a push in the ‘romance department’ (which I won’t mention, except that its a popular one). This was during my no-time-for-personal-life-just-my-career single days of course. My future husband at the time, was actually in Toronto on a working Visa, at the head office of THIS particular online dating site. He was the one who saw my profile and decided to give me a “wink” and eventually messaged me! My friends then decided to let me know about their cupid’s conspiracy theory, which I tirelessly berated them for but now have been indebted to them ever since. Because as my luck and kismet would have it, it turned out to be a happy ending. So for all you romantic hopefuls out there, love CAN happen!
6. I’m a super-duper-X-P-aladocious NEAT-FREAK—which my husband and 2 older children will attest to. I’m constantly checking my husband more than the kids. He’s worse than a toddler when it comes to leaving a behind a trail of his mess!
7. I’m a HUGE ‘Glee‘ fan. I just can’t get enough of that show. My daughter and I watch reruns all the time and make it a point to dance around the living room while singing along to our favorite tunes (but only when my husband isn’t home😉)
I had fun, hope you enjoyed this too!