Today as I was trying to decide on what shade to use for a very subtle Smokey Eye Of The Day look, I rediscovered with delight my MAC Satin Taupe Eyeshadow which I haven’t used in eons.
So I decided to work around this gorgeous shade to get this soft smokey eye look. Hope you like it!
Here’s a brief recap of all the products I used:)
1. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
2. MAC Groundwork Paint Pot
3. e.l.f Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in French Lace
4. e.l.f Eyeshadow: Pink Ice
(used around inner corner area)
5. MAC Satin Taupe Eyeshadow
6. Essence Gel Eyeliner 01Midnight in Paris
7. e.l.f Eyehadow: Aubergine as liner along upper & lower lashline
8. Eyeko London Lengthening Skinny Mini Brush Mascara
9. Sephora Eyebrow Editor Kit in Midnight Brown no 3
Thanks for reading my blog 😊
What’s your fave MAC Eyeshadow?