Hello everyone! I’m back from my ‘holiday hiatus’, hope you all had a magical Christmas!
The lovely Laura from StyleBreakdown recently tagged me—so I just had to do this. Seeing as this is my first time being tagged, I just knew I would have fun with this! Hope you enjoy!
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
The one I’ve been drawn to using all winter long (love vampy nails):
2) Favorite Winter lip product?
As much as I love my red lipsticks, I love my Nuxe lip balm even more for especially these cold, dry, -30 Canadian winter months. Two words: LIP LIFESAVER!
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
My black fleece-lined leggings. Did I mention Canadian winter?
4) Most worn Winter accessory?
My lofty popcorn knit infinity scarf.
5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
Been wearing and toting around in my purse La Vanille rollerball perfume. Such a comforting scent.
6) Favorite Winter beverage?
Every year it has always been my Starbucks Gingerbread Latte.
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
Every year since my childhood, I’ve watched ‘Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer’ and I’ve continued my childhood tradition with my kids.
This year my 8 year old daughter introduced me to ‘The Polar Express’ starring Tom Hanks and I loved it!
I’m also a big fan of the feel good movie ‘Love Actually’.
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
My ultimate Christmas classics I love: ‘The Christmas Song’ and ‘Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas’—all sung by my favorite Nat King Cole.
For Christmas contemporary I love: Mariah Carey’s ‘All I Want For Christmas’ and Wham’s ‘Last Christmas’.
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
Shortbread sugar cookies!
10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
Our new feather ball ornament with LED lights.
11) What’s at the top of your Christmas list?
A Thermotex Infrared Heating Pad (I know, doesn’t sound very glamorous, but it’s a top of the line heating pad used by professionals in medical field for muscle/joint, neck, migraine, and even menstrual aches and pains). It’s like having your own personal chiropractor 24/7 at the comfort of your home:)
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
Quality time with the family.