I’m a beauty-junkie sucker when it comes to make-up kits and I just ADORE Benefit’s make-up box collections. For Christmas, I was overjoyed to receive the Sugarlicious Lip & Cheek Kit and it’s now become one of my favourites. Containing Benefit’s most popular products—it’s a super sweet four-piece lip and cheek kit in delicious nude shades.
This set contains:
- Benetint Lip and Cheek Tint – a ‘sexy flush in a bottle’ for lips and cheeks
- Ultra Plush Sugarbomb Lip Gloss – a luxurious and silky lip gloss
- High Beam Highlighter – a “supermodel in a bottle”—it’s a luminescent complexion enhancer
- Sugarbomb Box O’ Powder – a “sugar rush flush” facial powder
- Blush Brush
- Tips & Tricks Booklet
Benetint Lip and Cheek Tint
– is one of Benefit’s signature iconic products that inspired every other product on the market today. This rose-tinted stain, originally created for an exotic dancer in the 1970s, provides a long-lasting, kiss-proof and waterproof flush of colour for the cheeks and lips.
Benetint looks great paired with both blusher and lipgloss too. It gives the Sugarbomb blusher an extra bit of oomph when worn underneath. Benetint is so amazing paired with the Sugarbomb lipgloss also, you’ve got one really pinky peachy beautiful makeup look. I find the best way of blending Benetint is with the fingertips, but you will need to wash your hands afterwards!
Ultra Plush Sugarbomb Lip Gloss
– is a shimmery lipgloss with a sweet fragrance/taste and lovely non-sticky consistency, it complements the Sugarbomb face powder perfectly. The colour is a neutral pinky brown colour with lots of shimmer.
You can see from the swatch image below that Sugarbomb Ultra Plush has a nice natural nude look. On it’s own it’s a very sheer colour so it’s great for those days where you want a nice but natural looking makeup with a bit of shine, and when used over Benetint, it’s a match made in heaven for the rest of the products in the kit.
High Beam Highlighter
– is one of Benefit’s bestsellers and it’s easy to see why. This ethereal pink liquid highlighter creates a radiantly dewy complexion. It can be used all over the face for a natural radiant afterglow, or just as a spot highlighter on cheekbones.
It applies like a dream and the glow it adds to your face is divine and it’s very long lasting. The swatch image below shows a lovely shimmer to the skin (I didn’t rub it in too much so you can clearly see the shimmer).
Sugarbomb Box O’ Powder
– is my favourite product in this Sugarlicious kit and I plan to definitely buy a full size box when this one runs out. Sugarbomb is a blend of 4 individual pressed powders – peach, soft plum, pink and rose – that you can apply to the apples of your cheeks with the cute little brush included for a rosy glow. The powder has an AMAZING light, sweet sugary scent too! You could also apply the individual powders as eyeshadows using a small blush or the pad of your finger.
The Sugarbomb blush powder has a lovely pale shimmer to it that you can only see when it catches the light. The swatch image below has been taken in natural light, you can see the lovely rosy colour of the blush but the shimmer is not evident.
This blusher is everything I’d hoped for. Different to anything else in my collection (well, up until a few days ago anyway!) It was great to have a new colour to experiment with. Sugarbomb really makes me look so healthy. It’s a lovely, soft, fine powder with a slightly peachy Nars Luster and has very little fallout. Although it fades, it is still there at the end of the day!
Mini Blush Brush
– super soft bristles catches and holds the powder blush and glides beautifully on the skin.
The Tips & Tricks Booklet comes in handy for those new to make-up or to Benefit products providing instructions to help show you how to use their products to their fullest potential.
These 4 amazing products come in a chic pocket sized mirrored box—so you can easily tote it away in your bag and pull it out to add a pop of colour to your look morning, noon or night. Overall, everything in the kit works so well together and I couldn’t be happier with my ‘Sugarlicious’ kit:) I look forward to buying more Benefit products in the future.
Thank you for reading my blog.😊
Are you as much of a Benefit fan girl as I am?