2014 has been officially kick started with so much positivity and generosity that I am over the moon that my blog has reached the 300+ followers milestone AND I also just recently received the Shine On Award.
This is my very first Shine On Award, so a big thank you goes to Koko of atkokosplace for ever so graciously nominating me for this award. Just saying the word “Shine!” makes me, all warm and happy from the inside! It shows how all our blogs are able to make us shine and how each of us brighten up each others lives on a daily, sometimes hourly basis!
For those of you who haven’t checked Koko’s blog yet—then I suggest you do! Her lifestyle blog is filled with such interesting and inspiring content from awesome recipes, fitness and health tips, to great interior design ideas (which I absolutely love)!
If you would like to accept and forward the award on. the ‘Shine On’ Award rules are:
1. Display the award logo to your blog
2. Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
3. Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post
5. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
Here are 7 things about me:
1. I’m a proud mother of three beautiful children: Ruby (8), Guillaume (6) and Mathieu (1). They are the loves of my life ♥
2. I’m tri-lingual: I speak English (a given), French (studied in a French Immersion & Tagalog (Filipino – was born in the Phillippines, but raised in Canada).
3. The first time I ever set foot in a Sephora store was in 1999 on Champs-Élyseés during my first trip to Paris. An experience I will never forget, which is how I came to love the world of makeup!
4. I’m a super-duper-X-P-aladocious NEAT-FREAK—which my husband and 2 older children will attest to. I’m constantly checking my husband more than the kids. He’s worse than a toddler when it comes to leaving a behind a trail of his mess!
5. I’m a crazy bargain hunter like you would not believe! I get a high from shopping sales:)
6. I’m a HUGE ‘Glee‘ fan. I just can’t get enough of that show. My daughter and I watch reruns all the time and make it a point to dance around the living room while singing along to our favorite tunes (but only when my husband isn’t home😉)
7. I have a fascination with Astrology and Numerology.
And here are the 15 nominees who are all such warm and beautiful people whose wonderful blogs never fail to shine a light on the hearts of all who read their great posts:
6. Makeup Crazy
11. Simply Cydney
12. Swingy Skirt!
Thank you for reading my blog.😊