I was recently bestowed a nomination for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the beautiful and fabulous Hilary from Cutie Cameras. Thank you again Hilary, for even considering and including me in this category!
Reading her blog always brightens my day and I love that she believes “moments are meant to be captured and appreciated” because I too strive for this everyday with my family, especially with my three little darlings. I love her passion for cameras and photography—something I am also crazy about too. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, I suggest you do. Get ready to be inspired!
So let’s get started with the rules of this award:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 facts about myself:
1. I’m a mother of 3 gorgeous, smart, and funny kids (Ruby 8, Guillaume 6, Mathieu 17 months) who have an ethnic mix of Filipino and French. They totally drive my husband and I crazy most of the time, but we still love them to pieces!
2. I hoard sunglasses—-all kinds. I have a BASKETFUL of them near my front doorway. Whenever I’m at Winner’s, you will constantly see me in the sunglasses department trying on a zillion pairs and buying a new pair to add to “the basket”. Right now, I’m obsessed with aviator sunglasses. Check out my new Kenneth Cole aviators:)
3. I’ve visited France 4 times so far. Once to Paris, and 3 times to the beautiful city of Lyon (my husband’s place of birth). My last visit was in 2008 and I always daydream of going back to visit for more sight-seeing, reuniting with my husband’s friends/family…and of course shopping and checking out every french pharmacy to discover and stock up on french beauty products! Hopefully next year!
4. My favorite drink is coconut water. It’s the ultimate thirst quencher and offers a tasty alternative to water. This pure liquid is packed with nutrients that yield an array of health benefits. Love it so much! Have you tried some yet?
5. Another current passion of mine is Dairy Queen’s S’mores Blizzard Treat. They’re mini marshmallow filled chocolate bars, toasted graham topping, graham cracker pieces and marshmallow topping blended with creamy DQ vanilla soft serve—my mouth is watering just thinking about it! DQ just recently relaunched this summer favorite—so I’ve been treating myself & the kiddies every weekend (hee hee hee)😋
6. In my early twenties, I decided to uproot myself and leave my hometown (with just a suitcase full of my personal belongings) and move to Toronto to pursue my fashion career with no prospect of a job. I landed a job within 2 weeks of my arrival and worked as a Senior Area Visual Merchandiser with a large Canadian firm for 10 years. Most rewarding and best 10 years of my fashion career😊
7. I’m a super-duper-X-P-aladocious NEAT-FREAK—which my husband and 2 older children will attest to. I like being a neat freak because I feel like it helps keep me productive. No, I don’t have OCD. I’ve always been organized—it’s something I learned from my grandmother and it’s a sensibility that developed on its own, but somehow being neat and clutter-free comes somewhat naturally.
The point is I simply function better, optimally, when there’s a sense of order. Cleanliness is next to healthiness!
I nominate the following 15 amazing blogs:
10. Rebel’s Spot
14. The Makeup Saga
15. Elese, Aesthete
Congrats to everyone! Inspire on!
Thank you for reading my blog.😊